Author » Manpreet Kaur Sandhu
Senior Writer, Editor, and Copywriter with a total of 7 years of experience in the niche of emails, troubleshooting, and social media. She writes and manages a team of 10 senior writers.
- Pursuing a Ph.D. in English Literature
- Diploma in Creative Writing from York University, Ca
- Internship in web-writing and news creation
- Master in English from Delhi University
- Bachelors in English from Delhi University
- Social Media
- Windows, Linux, iOS
- Email Troubleshooting
- How to’s For Webmail
- User’s guides
- Advertisement Copies
- Research and Development
- Beauty blogging, video tutorials
- Cosmetic research
- Experimenting with different writing styles
- Learning new languages
- Worked for a year with a famous tech blogger and acquired a complete understanding of SEO elements, promotion, and social media optimization.
- Worked in the content creation team for Printer’s tech and formed guides for emails, social media, and other tech products and services.
- Worked in collaboration with the software development team of DataRecovo Tool designed for Outlook File repairing.
- Served as quality moderator to the world’s largest selling app OLX, and worked in various locations.
- Currently working as a Team Leader and Senior Writer for Battersea Corporate Pvt. Ltd and training a batch of 10 uprising writers.
- Working to uncover the real science of emailing by addressing complex topics that users often struggle with within their day-to-day life. The simple and smooth approach to complicated topics makes blogs and articles suitable for naïve as well as experienced users.
- Great command over How to’s, reviews, troubleshooting, technical guides, and error code journals, in a language that appeals to the masses.
- Specialized in performing research and investigation and then generating reports for given topics and incorporating the same while forming blogs and articles to make them highly resourceful with ultimate citations.
- Know the right use of the English language, and a stronghold on grammar, style, context, and flow.
- Highly skilled in writing manuals and guides after performing real-time operations.
- Providing contribution in Research and Development for software, organizing data, developing and writing technical documents.
- A talent for story-telling through blogs and articles so that users don’t find it complex to comprehend. A creative zeal to enrich content with visuals such as images, tables, charts, infographics, quotes, and stats.
- Ability to manage a team and channel teamwork to benefit the readers.
Words from Manpreet
In this competitive web world where everyone is performing gimmicks to attract viewers, I prefer being real and helping users to unveil the facts and stories kept away from their eyes. Calling me a tech-enthusiast would be the best term to define my personality. I believe in dedicating all my time to my readers and viewers and communicating through my writings. Therefore, all my writings are simple yet resourceful so that even a layman can benefit from them. I have given many years of my life to understanding the true essence of this technical realm and came to the conclusion that only writers with the intention of helping others can make a difference. In addition, I love reading and writing beauty blogs, but that’s my personal interest and I prefer doing it in my leisure time. However, email services have always been my core competencies and I have hardly left anything untouched when it comes to webmail and its journeys.
From the beginning of my career, I have been multitasking and this helped me to ace different professional arenas thus now I can write about any given topic and make sure the world gains from it. If you give my writings your time, you will feel valued and satisfied. Nothing can end my zeal to find more, write more, and help more, hence, my blogs and articles are enriched with all the elements that readers desire. If you are bored of those lengthy articles with complex tech terms, give my articles a read and you will retain your belief in “good writings” again.
Social Media Handles