Author » Priyanka Tomar
Writer and Editor with 3+ years of experience in writing technical, academic, Journalistic and creative content
- Advanced Professional & Technical Communication Certificate from the California State University
- Masters of Mass Communication (MMC) from IP University
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) from University of Delhi
- Email Services
- Social Media
- Technical Writing
- Research / Investigation
- Information Gathering
- Blogs and Articles Writing
- Content Editing / Improvement
- Operating System: Windows & macOS
- Application Packages: MS Office, Kingsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Software: QuarkXpress, Audacity and Adobe Photoshop
- Obtained job experience by working for High School and Collegenewspapers, magazines, and radio stations.
- Progressive history of writing content for Times of Africa's weekly Newspaper and Magazine edition.
- Worked as a senior feature writer for Web Portals - News Mantra and Capital Khabar.
- Showcased proficiency in performing content moderation in OLX India Pvt. Ltd.
- Written news/general (including technical) articles for CSR Magazine.
- Currently working with Battersea Corporate Pvt. Ltd. as a Senior Writer since Aug’19
- Strong understanding of products & services to translate complex, technical information into simple, polished, engaging & user-friendly content that meets the needs of our target audience.
- Skilled in writing blogs & articles on email service, technical instructions, manuals, assessments, troubleshooting, and guides through clean prose, strong research, and the use of appropriate sources and citations.
- Strong capabilities to plan, research, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures & manuals that set users up for success.
- Creative ability for creating a visual story using tables, charts, infographics, and photographs that increase users’ understanding.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail; proven ability to quickly learn & understand complex topics as well as handle multiple projects simultaneously with an eye for prioritization.
Words from Priyanka Tomar
Communication is one of the most important elements of any business. In fact, in many organizations, employees rely heavily on written instructions, guidance, and procedures. So, as a Technical writer or you can call me a techno specialist, my work is to advance and improve both internal and external communications by writing for email services, websites, software, applications, technical instructions, and more.
Unlike writers who usually specialize in a given field, I have the capabilities to write about any topic of interest. With every new experience, my skills are growing, and I believe that my desire to write, research, give creative inputs and above all learning makes me an ideal personin sharing unique content to enrich the lives of our valuable readers.
Social Media Handles