How to Delete Reaction on Instagram Story | undo reaction
Hey guys, I trust you are have wonderful day. I want to briefly show you how to delete reaction on Instagram Story or undo a reaction, as you may like to call it. It’s very easy and simple.
Social media Stories encourage interaction between profiles in a friendly and fun way. However, you might have accidentally reacted to an Instagram story and don’t know how to undo it. This short guide will show you how.
- How can I remotely access my PC from my Android phone and iPhone
- How to install Android apps on Windows 11
The process is quite simple and is part of the set of activities on Instagram , which includes comments, likes, and product reviews. All you have to do is look for the reaction in your history and delete it. Of course, if Stories notifications are sent, the other person can see your reaction before it is deleted.
In addition to deleting your reaction on Instagram Story, this method also serves to preserve your privacy on the social network, as your activity is recorded and includes information from the profile that you reacted to and the comment you made.
How to delete reaction on Instagram Story
When you accidentally reacted to an Instagram Story, see below the step-by-step guide on how to easily delete an Instagram Story reaction directly from the app.
- On the Instagram home screen, tap your profile picture.
- Select the button with three dashes in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Your Activity.”
- Select “Interactions.”
- Tap on “Story Replies“
- Tap and press the reaction you want to delete.
- If desired, tap more reactions to delete them together.
- Tap “Delete” at the bottom of the screen.
Ready? When you feel you accidentally reacted to instagram story or regret sending a reaction to a particular story, the above steps can help you delete reaction on Instagram Story easily.