How to Login at www.jcpassociates.com | Employ/Former Associate Login Guide
JCPenney login portal is a management software that is introduced for all the employees of JCPenney company. JCP associates Kiosk is also known as the “JCP Associate Kiosk at Home”.
Penney Company’s employee management software is developed to provide all the employment information such as employee check time, salary deduction, leave, employment schedules, and many more.
This platform is also dedicated to having a check on total sales and commissions. Employees can log in on this portal to aid themselves with numerous exciting job opportunities by accessing their accounts.
To know more details about the JCPenney login employees, follow this detailed article on it.
- Introduction to JCPenney.
- What is a JCPenney Kiosk Associate?
- How to Register an Account on JC Penney?
- Login Requirements
- Login Steps on JCPenney Associate Kiosk
- How to Reset Password on JCPenney Associate Kiosk?
- Employment Benefits at JCPenney
- Steps to Login as Former Associate on JCPenney Kiosk Login
- What are the Features of the JCPenney Kiosk Login?
- How to Connect With JC Penney’s Customer Service?
- Login Issues
Introduction to JCPenney.
JCPenney corporation was founded by James Cash Penney in the year of 1902. The extended name of JC Penney is J.C. Penney Corporation, Inc., formerly J.C. Penney Stores Company from 1913 to 1924 and J.C. Penney Co. from 1924 to 1968.
JC Penney is an American department store chain also known as one of the largest retailers of clothes, beauty products, home essentials, and jewelry with excellent quality. JC Penney has its headquarters in Plano, Texas.
What is a JCPenney Kiosk Associate?
JCPenney is an online programming tool that is dedicated to payroll and basic HR facilities. This tool helps the company in managing the company employees’ data, pay-related stuff, and so on.
This portal is solely dedicated to the employees of the JC Penney Corporation. JC Penney’s employees can access their accounts from anywhere or at any time, which is why this employment service is known as “JCP Kiosk at Home”. However, there are a few features that aren’t available to employees who are accessing their accounts from home.
The employees of this corporation can access their own accounts even after their retirements with the help of the feature titled “Former Associates” present at the portal. The former employees can go through their personal information, paystubs, payrolls, Jtime, and other pay-related information by opting for the Former Associate’s features.
We can say that this tool is a human resource management software that is beneficial for its employees. Also, employees can acquire its services from managing working days to getting payment receipts with recent updates.
This digital service is effective as it reduces the amount of work, increases employee productivity, and employees can handle work-related information by themselves.
How to Register an Account on JCPenney?
If the employees are visiting the website for the first time and are willing to take advantage of the benefits offered by JCPenney are recommended to register themselves first.
The registration process can be done while at the workplace only because some of the features that are involved in this process are not available for its users when accessing the website from their homes. Continue reading to learn about the registration process:
- Step 1: Using any of the devices, run www jcpassociates com on the browser.
- Step 2: The users will be directed to the homepage of JC Penney. The home page that appeared on the screen contains the list of services under “Active Associates” and “Former Associates”
- Step 3: The list of Active Associates includes services named Associate Kiosk @ Home, Associate Kiosk @ Home Password Reset, Associate FAQs, Arbitration of Employment Disputes, Benefit Contact Information, Electronic W-2 and Reissues and Employment and Income Verification. In order to proceed with the registration process, select “Associate Kiosk @ Home”
- Step 4: Now the registration webpage will be displayed from where you can discover the “New User” to create an account
[Note: The “New User” option will only be available if you are accessing the website from your workplace or operating using JC Penney’s internet. In case you are trying to register yourself from home, then the site won’t allow you to do so because the registration link will be disappeared]
- Step 5: Now click on the “New User” link
- Step 6: Fill out the registration form with the valid details for the fields like full name, dob, email ID, employee ID, etc
- Step 7: When you are done with entering all the necessary details, click on the “Next” button
- Step 8: Kindly move ahead by creating a password for your account and hit on the “Create” button after drafting your password.
- Step 9: In the end, you will receive an email at the provided email address that is mentioned by you in the sign-up form. Keep in mind that this mail contains your username for login to the JCPenney associate’s Kiosk employee online portal.
Are you done with registering yourself on the JCPenney Kiosk? The next step is to move on with the Login Process.
But, before that users are required to meet all the requirements to initiate the Login process. For that continue reading to get to know about the kinds of Login Requirements.
Users are required to meet a few of the requirements and need some equipment to begin with the JCPenney login process.
Always remember that you can access the portal while being present at your workplace. Employees cannot access their accounts from their residences.
The requirements are as follows:
- At first, users must have their JCPenney associates Kiosk username.
- Secondly, they must own their JCPenney Kiosk-secured password.
- Thirdly, they must have access to any of the devices such as Smartphones, laptops, PC, or tablets.
- And last, users must be connected with a good or stable internet connection.
Login Steps on JCPenney Associate Kiosk
After meeting all the necessary requirements, now employees can access their accounts by logging in on the portal.
The log-in process on the JCPenney Associate Kiosk portal is quite simple. Here are the steps for the same:
- Step 1: Start by running JC Penney’s Associate Kiosk official website on your preferred browsers
- Step 2: Now, a list of services under Active Associates and Former Associates will appear on your screen
[Note: Please refer to the image attached above in the registration process]
- Step 3: Move on by selecting the first option which is “Associate Kiosk @ Home”
- Step 4: Now you will be directed to the JCPenney Information Security webpage where they can enter their log-in credentials to access their account
- Step 5: Enter your login credentials into the spaces for “Username” and “Password” and click on the “Login” button available under the field for password
How to Reset Password on JCPenney Associate Kiosk?
In case of forgotten passwords, employees can reset their passwords anytime. Otherwise, individuals who are more concerned about the security of their credentials can change their passwords every now and then.
By following these 7 simple and quick steps, employees can reset or change their passwords without any hassle:
- Step 1: Visit the jcpassociates Kiosk website, and select “Associate Kiosk @ Home” from the list under the Active Associate’s
- Step 2: After opting for Associate Kiosk @ Home, the JCPenney Information Security webpage will open> navigate the cursor towards “I want to change my password” option and click on it.
- Step 3: Done clicking on the link? Enter your “Employee ID” now on the Self Service Password Reset Webpage and hit on the “Search” button
Step 4: After that answer some security questions displayed on the screen that was set up by you at the time of registration or signing up on the JCP Kiosk site
[Note: If the employees forget or didn’t set up the security questions, they are advised to initiate a phone call at 1-800-870-1111 and follow the steps mentioned during the call.]
- Step 5: Now kindly click on the “check answers” button after answering all the security questions
- Step 6: Now click on the “proceed” button by checking the “I agree” box to change your password
- Step 7: At last, Reset and create a new password and click on the “password-change” button to complete the process
Employment Benefits at JCPenney
JC Penney’s employee management software is highly beneficial. Some detailed benefits obtained by its employees are listed below:
- View Work Schedule: JC Penney’s employees can have a look at their work schedule with the software and can request amendments to their work schedule if they find any genuine issues.
- Benefits and Plans on JCPenney Associates: Instead of reflecting work schedules, employees can obtain some extraordinary advantages such as health insurance, life insurance, Medical and Dental benefits, 401k plan, etc. by simply enrolling themselves on JCPenneysKiosk.
- Discount Card Activation: To pursue engagement, JCPenney offers some discount cards to its employees. Employees can activate these discount cards from their official website i.e., www.jcpassociates.com online.
- Electronic W-2 Forms: This form is designed to carry all the necessary information regarding taxes. The W-2 forms are generally filled and submitted by the company or by the employees in order to pay taxes that will be deducted from their salaries. But remember, this form can be accessed only if the employee has enrolled himself/herself on the portal.
- Extra Benefits: Some additional benefits of engaging on JC Penney’s online portal are that the employees can check pay stubs, career opportunities, bonuses, online training videos, working hours, and many more.
Steps to Login as Former Associate on JCPenney Kiosk Login
JCPenney Kiosk also let their ex-employees have access to their accounts but only up to 18 months after their termination date.
Employees, who are no longer serving as jcp Kiosk employees and are willing to access their accounts with the help of the Login credentials can log in to their accounts to get the desired piece of information.
Let’s walk through the steps to log in as a Former Associate Kiosk:
- Step 1: Visit JC Penney’s official website, and discover the “Former Associate Kiosk ” option under the list of services distinguished for Former Associates and click on it.
The list includes 4 kinds of services for their Former Associates i.e., Former Associate Kiosk, Former Associate Kiosk Instructions, Electronic W-2 and Reissues, and Employment and Income Verification
- Step 2: Read the information displayed on the screen before moving forward. To access the log-in page navigate the cursor toward the link attached with the “Click Here” option placed at the bottom
- Step 3: After clicking on the link, the former jcp associates Kiosk webpage hosted by Oracle PeopleSoft will open
- Step 4: After entering your Log-in credentials and selecting your preferred language, simply hit the “Sign In” button to access your account as a Former Associate at JCPenney
What are the Features of the JCPenney Kiosk Login?
This online human resource management tool has so many benefits for its employees. Some benefits are mentioned above. Talking about the features JCPenney associate offers here are some of them:
- W-2/W-2C Forms
- MTO (Mandatory time off)
- PTO (Paid time off)
- My Calendar
- Paycheck Stub
- Print Forms
- Leave of Non-attendance
How to Connect With JC Penney’s Customer Service?
Employees having any sort of query can resolve it by connecting with JC Penney’s Customer Service.
JC Penney’s Service providers are responsible to resolve each and every issue in detail with innovative solutions for the matters. The list of contact details is mentioned below:
|Problems with Powerline and Salary||1-88-890-8900|
|Lost skylight ticket||1-888-606-9800|
|W-2 supports hotline||1-800-567-9248|
|Confirm CCC to work, call||(855) 901-3099|
|Working hours||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Day||Monday to Friday|
|JCP Associates Kiosk official website||http://jcpassociates.com/|
|JC Penney Headquarters||6501, old drive, Plano, Texas, USA|
There are so many login issues that can be faced by the users running any websites. These issues are generally common in nature.
But, don’t worry, we are here to guide you with useful solutions to tackle those problems. Let’s look at the kind of issues faced by the users if accessing any website:
- Incorrect Username: There is always a probability to enter incorrect usernames while entering login credentials. Employees are guided to come back and have an eye on the username to ensure that the entered credentials are correct.
- Wrong Password: Alike usernames, there is also a probability to enter wrong passwords. Entering wrong passwords is based on alphabetical errors, numerical errors, spacing errors, and special characters errors such as “@”, “#”, “!”, “*”, “&”, and many more.
If you don’t want to encounter such issues, again check your password by clicking on the “show” button or disabled “eye” icon.
However, this feature is available on most websites.
- Unstable Internet Connectivity: Having a stable internet connection aces the show. JCPenney advises its users to initiate log-ins only if they are securing a stable internet connection. Users can connect with their service providers to resolve the problems.
- Access to the Portal: Before visiting any site individuals are requested to indulge themselves in in-depth research because there are a lot of websites available that don’t allow users from anywhere to access the sites.
And, if it is possible to access the website, then they should know the official site link from where they can log in and explore.
- Not an Employee of JCPenney Associate Kiosk: JCPenney Associate Kiosk is a digital software that is specifically designed for the Active and Former associates of JC Penney Associates. If you don’t lie in any of the mentioned categories then unluckily you cannot access the website.
Conclusively, JCPenney Associate Kiosk is best suited for all of their associates whether they fall under Active associates or Former Associates categories. They can take advantage of it by eyeing their work schedules, pay stubs, leave, employment schedules, and many more.
In the end, I hope that you found this detailed article on JC Penney Associate Kiosk Online Logins helpful.
Ans: Yes, JCPenney also grants discounts to its associates. They can enjoy exciting discount offers on purchases. Associates can acquire up to 25% off but keep in mind, these discount offers can be obtained by active associates only.
On the other side, JC Penney has discount offers for their ex-employees or former associates too. They will get 25% off on the final sale price if they are releasing the amount via cash, check, JCPenney Gift card, and JCPenney charge card.
Ans: There are numerous perks that can be experienced by the associates working at JCPenney. A few of the perks are as follows:
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere
- Company Store Discount
- Paid Holidays / Vacations
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Sick Leave
- Flex-Time / Flexible Schedule
Ans: JC Penney employees are responsible to meet the client’s requirements. They usually work in collaboration to perform daily tasks and support the team in day-to-day activities. They generally interact with the customers and team members to resolve queries.
Ans: In such cases, employees are suggested to communicate with JCPenney Absence Management Center via making a phone call at 1-877-527-0722. Employees need to inform their case manager if there is any sort of dissimilarity.